Today thanks to growing lifestyle and advanced technology, an increasing number of men and women are free and willing to seek professional help to achieve a more radiant and youthful vibe. It is no longer limited to celebrities and famous people. With the advancement of technology, the same can be easily achieved today without the requirement to go under the knife. One such method that is becoming increasingly popular is the use of Dermal Fillers in West Palm Beach. Let us know some interesting facts about it.
Dermal fillers are unique natural and synthetic elements that are used to fill specific areas of the face to reduce facial lines and restore back the volume and fullness of the skin to flow a younger and firmer vibe. These are normally used as injections like Botox, but the areas of the face where they are using are different. Most often, they are used in areas like –
- Dermal fillers can soften out the laugh lines running from nose to the mouth and add volume to the area.
- The fat pads of the lower cheek areas tend to shift oozing a hollowed appearance. Fillers are extremely useful here in making them fuller for a youthful appearance. These are also terrific on the shifting fat pads of the temples.
- Fillers can considerably enhance the appearance of the depressions of the under-eye which produces a sagging elderly look.
- Fillers are great to even out scars of chicken pox or chronic acne.
- These can add volume to thin lips which tend to make one appear old and aged.
Finally, they are highly effective in combating the early signs of aging or work as a value-added part of any facial rejuvenation surgery.
Types of Dermal Fillers
Fillers are crafted of two substances- either natural or synthetic substance. Natural fillers are mostly crafted of hyaluronic acid which gives immediate results but lasts for anything between six months to a year. Here, it has been seen that subsequent injections give improved results and the interval between injections may also increase.
In contrast, synthetic fillers mostly contain collagen or similar materials and can produce results which range from semi-permanent to permanent.
Juvederm filler works quite well in many areas of the face, including the marionette lines, the nose, the cheeks, and along the jawline. Juvederm is a perfect option for the treatment of wrinkles and fine lines and volume replacement. This dermal filler can also be used to enhance the size and shape of the lips.
Benefits of Dermal Filler:
- These skin fillers are popularly nicknamed as ‘lunchtime’ procedure due to their ease and speed of performance. Each session lasts for just about 20 minutes after which you can immediately return to the normal daily activities.
- The big advantage of regular sessions of these injectable fillers is that you have the flexibility of modifying the results with each of your treatment sessions. Being more aware of your face, you might come across some wrinkle lines that you never noticed before, or you might crave a larger boost of facial volume. Your session can easily accommodate your changing needs.
- The downtime of this procedure is minimal to nil. Generally, you can resume your normal activities immediately after the session. Few women may experience some mild side effects like little redness, swelling or even bruising but they disappear with a few hours to within a day.
- What draws people to the treatment is that you start noticing a noticeable enhancement in the smoothness and the youthfulness of the skin. Post subsiding of side-effects, if any, one can start enjoying the full results of the session immediately. The results are incredibly natural looking and last for quite a few months before you need the next session.
A word of caution
While the entire procedure is quick and easy to perform, it should always be done by a trained and expert professional. An error in the execution of the process can lead to highly undesirable results which can even be dangerous. Thus one should always go for a professional with a terrific reputation and exceptional track record.
“BeautyMdSpa” clinic provides some of the most advanced skin care treatments in the West Palm Beach. Using FDA approved equipment and the most experienced and qualified for Dermal Fillers specialist in West Palm Beach, they leave a trail of highly satisfied clients. You can easily contact us to know more about their various exciting treatments.